This professional unit converter App provides a new way of entering and receiving measurements, an easy to use interface specifically targeted to the workplace, and in particular to the offshore industry.
The is an app for the professional, needing a reliable and easy to use unit converter. It is designed to address the problems linked to conversions between imperial and metric, converting mixed fractional units into a metric equivalent and vice-versa.
- A smart mode by simply indicating the unit system you wish to use, with the app automatically choosing an appropriate unit for your measurement. For example if you wish to convert 5' 4" into metric, it will give you an answer in meters; however, if you enter 0.5 m, it will return an answer in inches. The App returns the answer in a logical scale of corresponding units.
- A manual mode to get the answer in whichever unit you need.
- The possibility of entering and receiving complex and scaled units such as 5' 4". No longer do you have to convert inches into decimals of feet, or seconds into decimals of minutes. You may even enter fractions of units such as 4 7/8".
- Supports standard units and commonly used units used in the offshore industry such as barrels, kips, sacs and ppg's.
- Fully supports copy and paste.
- iOS 4.0 ready!